Relay Bridge Bounty Blitz
Relay launches the new Bridge Bounty Blitz program!
May 2, 2022

The Relay team is excited to be introducing a new program that will reward motivated community members. The Bridge Bounty Blitz (BBB) will be a reward program that is essentially a “finder’s fee” for bringing new tokens or even new chains to Relay. Help your favorite alt coins to go cross-chain and get paid for it! With literally tens of thousands of crypto projects in existence, it’s hard to have deep familiarity with all of them. We know that Relay community members are involved in multiple other projects. This program is a way to help Relay to connect with those projects. 

How does it work?

Relay is moving to a fee for expedited listing model. Projects can pay a one time fixed fee to have their project listed on the bridge within 1-3 business days. If a community member connects the Relay team with a project, and that project moves forward  with an expedited bridge listing, then the user will be paid 25% of the listing fee as soon as the deal closes! The Remaining 75% will be used to support Relay initiatives like buybacks and staking rewards. 

Beyond new token listing, if community  members connect Relay with a new L1 or L2 blockchain and they use our wrapped assets as “official assets” then a volume based reward will be offered based on bridging activity in the first month. 

What do I need to do? 

Simply have an initial conversation with your favorite project that is considering a cross chain move. If they aren’t already thinking about it, then pitch them the idea! Once they agree to beginning the conversation, connect them with a Relay core team member. After this, your work is essentially done. The only thing left to do is wait for the deal to close, and then get paid!

With the Bridge Bounty Blitz, you can help Yourself, help a project, and help Relay! Win, win, win! 

Stay tuned for project updates and AMAs to be announced this week!

About RelayChain 

RelayChain enables fast, secure and low cost cross-chain token transfers between the worlds leading blockchains. The platform offers Bridging as a Service (BaaS) to partner networks and dApps wishing to expand their footprint beyond a single chain. RelayChain currently supports bridges between any combination of Metis, Moonbeam, Cronos, Harmony, MultiVAC, Moonriver, Metis, IoTeX, Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, Avalanche, Shiden and HECO. Multiple popular networks will be added in the near future. A unique feature of RelayChain is that once a token exists on our platform, it can be bridged to any other EVM in our list of networks. This can be done in one step without need to return to the parent chain first. This represents a major feature of speed and convenience for all of the users. The RELAY token holds high utility as it will be used to reward stakers with a share of the native gas tokens collected from bridging fees. It’s a deflationary token; the more transactions that occur, the more RELAY is bought back and burned. RelayChain can quickly enable any project’s tokens to be bridged to multiple networks for a low one time fee.